Friday, February 08, 2013

Hiring an Assistant

You may have noticed that I’ve been absent recently from my blogging, newsletters, and general social media. It isn’t that I’ve forgotten! Honest!
The thing is, I’ve been spending more time on my writing in order to keep up with demand (which is an awesome ‘problem’ to have :0) But with spending more time on my writing and other business activities, it only leaves me a small amount of time to get EVERYTHING else done. You know, things like sleeping and such.

Which brings me to the title of this post.
 
I made the *gulp* decision to hire an assistant to help get everything done that is on my plate as an indie author.
She’ll be helping me get the info out there. It’ll still be me, but she will be doing the hard work, setting up posts, helping line up interviews, helping me put together giveaways and pretty much keep me on target when it comes to my writing world!
On top of ALL of that, she’ll be completely revamping my website and WOW, she has some pretty amazing ideas. All in all, I couldn’t be happier to be working with her, and I’m looking forward to how much more we can do as a team that I couldn’t manage on my own.
So who is this mystery woman, assistant and website designer extraordinaire? This superwoman in disguise that all authors dream of having on their team? 
Well, you’ll just have to wait to find out. As you know, I love a good cliff hanger, and this is one of those times where I will say—
Good things come to those who wait. Or in my case good things come to those who are in need of some serious help!

No comments: