Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Final Post



This is it. The last post here on blogger.
Let’s keep it simple and sweet and try to keep the crying to a minimum *sniff*. Blogger was good to me, a perfect place to start my blogging career and share the highlights of my growing writing career. But now, like any good student, I’m ready to move on to bigger and better things.
www.shannonmayer.com is a fully interactive site with book bios, playlists, a FAQ list that will surprise you, upcoming book details, and even an Easter Egg or two. And of course, it will still have a blog running. So what are you waiting for, get over there!
And don’t forget to subscribe to the email list so you get ALL the blog news.
Thank you for your continued support and I hope you stick it out with me for next part of this journey.
It’s going to be a wild ride, so strap in!


No comments: