Sunday, December 20, 2009

The reason...

Once more I am reminded that every moment of life is precious that we should live our lives to the hilt, chase our dreams no matter how crazy they might seem and love unconditionally.

We are not given to know when our time is up, when we will see our loved ones for the last time, or that perhaps words spoken in anger will be the last we remember shared. So this Christmas I will be trying to :
  • forgive someone
  • hug a little longer
  • love a little deeper
  • be grateful for the people in your life who support and love me
  • laugh till I cry
  • cry till I laugh

Those are just a few things I will be trying to do, to remember the true reason behind Christmas and hope that we can all keep the spirit of it alive throughout the rest of the year.

No comments: