Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Winners of Amazon Gift Certificates!

Thanks a bunch for all who played, I'm happy to announce the winners in backwards order. :)

In third place winning a $10 gift certificate :

Blue Shedevil

In second place winning a $25 gift certificate :

Victoria

And the grand prize winner of $50 gift certificate is :

Lani Wendt Young!

Congratulations and don't forget that come September I will be doing a contest for your very own iPad! For the winners, if you haven't already posted your email, please do so in the comments so I can send you your prize.

4 comments:

Sebella Blue said...

OH my gosh! Wooot wooot! Thanks so much. Yay and thanks. Congrats to the other winners as well. Awesomeness squared.

Blue Shedevil
dukediva32@yahoo.com

Lani Wendt Young said...

You have made my day, my week! Thank you so much Shannon. Uh oh, do you know how many books i can buy with that much money? My family will not be happy because I wil be closeted away reading for a veeeery looooong time, LOL This was such an incredibly generous and way cool giveaway.

Faafetai tele lava ( thank you very much in the Samoan language)

Lani Wendt Young said...

Oops was too busy fallin down with excitement and forgot to leave my email: LaniWendtYoung@hotmail.com

Thanks

Victoria said...

I'm so excited to have the chance to kick my wish list in the bum. Thanks so much, Shannon!!! evictoriaflynn@yahoo.com