Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Winners of Amazon Gift Certificates!

Thanks a bunch for all who played, I'm happy to announce the winners in backwards order. :)

In third place winning a $10 gift certificate :

Blue Shedevil

In second place winning a $25 gift certificate :


And the grand prize winner of $50 gift certificate is :

Lani Wendt Young!

Congratulations and don't forget that come September I will be doing a contest for your very own iPad! For the winners, if you haven't already posted your email, please do so in the comments so I can send you your prize.


Blue Shedevil said...

OH my gosh! Wooot wooot! Thanks so much. Yay and thanks. Congrats to the other winners as well. Awesomeness squared.

Blue Shedevil

Lani Wendt Young said...

You have made my day, my week! Thank you so much Shannon. Uh oh, do you know how many books i can buy with that much money? My family will not be happy because I wil be closeted away reading for a veeeery looooong time, LOL This was such an incredibly generous and way cool giveaway.

Faafetai tele lava ( thank you very much in the Samoan language)

Lani Wendt Young said...

Oops was too busy fallin down with excitement and forgot to leave my email: LaniWendtYoung@hotmail.com


Victoria said...

I'm so excited to have the chance to kick my wish list in the bum. Thanks so much, Shannon!!! evictoriaflynn@yahoo.com