Saturday, September 24, 2011

Write A Book Review- Win an iPad. LAST WEEK! (ENDED)

With only a week left, there are ONLY 23 people entered into the contest folks! Those are incredible odds on winning an iPad. Mostly it's that people don't believe it's for real.

This is the real deal!!! I bought the iPad through an auction site, it is brand new, in the box and cellophane and everything!! I got a smoking good price on it which is WHY I decided to use it as a draw prize. :) Now, to the contest!

Entry into the contest is EASY!

For every one of my books you purchase and review on Amazon and/or Goodreads, you get entries.

Here's the breakdown.

Review of Sundered on Amazon gets you 2 Entries

Review of Bound on Amazon gets you 5 Entries

Review of either book on Goodreads gets you 2 Entries per

For every friend you send my way who also reviews at least one book you get 5 entries, to an unlimited number of referrals.

You CAN also buy both books through Smashwords, though for the contest you must review on Amazon.

*Open Internationally*

*Only one 16 GB iPad to be drawn for randomly*

*The contest closes at midnight October 2nd*

*Winner Announced October 15th*

~My "Guard" dogs~




6 comments:

The Romanceaholic said...

Hey Shannon! How do we contact you to let you know our reviews are up? I've got the review up for Sundered on Goodreads and it's pending at Amazon, and I'm going to read and review Bound tomorrow.

Thanks!

Jess
Romanceaholic.com
romanceaholic at gmail dot com

Lani Wendt Young said...

Hi Shannon - thanks for a creative and original read. Review is up on Amazon. Off to get the next bk.

Shannon said...

Jess, you can email me the links if you like at motionsrider@yahoo.ca or you can leave a comment here with the links, whichever you prefer.

Lani, thanks so much, I'm having fun with the series so it's good to know that others are enjoying it too. :)

The Romanceaholic said...

I sent you an email, but just to make sure you got them, here are my links

Bound review on GR

Bound review on Amazon

Sundered review on Amazon and Sundered Review on GR.

Thanks for the contest! I really enjoyed both books, and am looking forward to Dauntless on Halloween :)

Sheree said...

I've emailed the link to Goodreads and will email the link to Amazon as soon as the review is up.

Jim said...

Hey, Shannon, just got in under the wire. Posted my reviews of Sundered and Bound at 0320 am on the 2nd.

And well done to you for pulling this off so professionally. Way to go!

Jim