Thursday, December 29, 2011

Review Dark Waters- Celtic Legacy, and W * I * N B * I * G



To celebrate the release of Dark Waters I am going to have a review drive, just like I did for Sundered.

Only this time, the Grand Prize is cold, hard, Amazon Gift Certificates.

$150 to one luck winner, and 5 $10 gift certificates to runners up.

How do you get in on this fabulous contest? There’s no purchase necessary, you can sign up for my NEWSLETTER (Which only goes out once a month) to get 1 entry into this contest. How do you sign up? You can leave a comment below with your email, you can email me at motionsrider@yahoo.ca to tell me you want to be a part of my newsletter OR you can sign up off my Facebook Fan Page.

Want another free entry? “Like” my Facebook Fan page and I’ll give you an additional entry.

Now, you can get EVEN MORE entries just by purchasing Dark Waters. (Which by the way is only .99 for the last 3 days of 2011) Email me your POP for 10 entries into the contest.

Write me a review on Amazon, email me the link, and get an additional 20 entries!!

Phew. That’s a lot of chances to win, so good luck, and happy reading.

This contest is open internationally, and will run from December 29th/2011 – January 29th 2012. Winners
will be announced February 5th 2012.

*All reviews and purchase links NOT emailed to me will NOT be entered into the contest.*

*Entries through Facebook and the Newsletter sign up need not send any additional emails in order to be entered into the contest*


7 comments:

Marie Loughin said...

And here I was just asking you when the release would be :) I bought it this morning and can hardly wait to read it. Go ahead and sign me up for your newsletter!

Shannon said...

Thanks Marie!

Kat said...

I love the cover for Dark Waters.

I'd like to receive your newsletter :) Email: witandsin@gmail.com

Mary Preston said...

Please do sign me up for the newsletter.

I also dropped in to FB & I do indeed like.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Sophie said...

Shannon,
Sign me up for your newsletter:
theopeninglines at gmail dot com

and I Liked your FB fan page:
Unus Sed Leona on FB

Off to buy your book and glad the contest is not over till the end of next month because I have two other books I have to get read and reviewed before midnight tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

please sign me up for your newsletter valb.12@hotmail.com
thanks Val

Lani Wendt Young said...

Congratulations on the release of another novel!