Saturday, February 27, 2010

2nd Edit!

Another quick post! My 2nd set of revisions just came in today, no major changes but lots and lots of little things. Spaces here not there, punctuation, moving sentences around.

Basically it is housekeeping for my novel by the initial looks of the revised ms. Things like justifying the edges, proper spacing between chapters and stupid mistakes like not capitalizing words that should be.

All and all, super duper excited! Hopefully all will go well and I will have the revisions revised, a new synopsis and query letter written and the whole bundle off to the acquisitions editor at Tor/Forge by the end of the month. Which means I will have beaten my original deadline by a full month! This is a happy day. :)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

woot!! good job on beating your deadline!
now get back to work :P *cracks the whip*