Monday, June 27, 2011

Surprise! A contest of Epic Porportions!

Because I'm not very good at keeping a surprise in one piece till the moment I'm supposed to spring it, I'm going to give all of you a teaser.

In a relatively short time, actually, by September 1st 2011, I will be having a contest where the prize is . . . get ready for it . . . AN IPAD!

Over the next couple of months I will be putting out hints here and there as to how you can prepare yourself to win your very own, brand new, still wrapped in plastic, shiny, cool, Ipad.

I will tag all "hint" posts with "Ipad contest hint" so you can check out them out in case you miss one.

So I hope you all pay attention, follow the hints and when the time comes, enter, enter, enter yourself to win!

2 comments:

Intangible Hearts said...

Sounds exciting! Thanks, I'm looking forward to entering!

Sheree said...

Ooh! Wow!