Monday, June 27, 2011

Surprise! A contest of Epic Porportions!

Because I'm not very good at keeping a surprise in one piece till the moment I'm supposed to spring it, I'm going to give all of you a teaser.

In a relatively short time, actually, by September 1st 2011, I will be having a contest where the prize is . . . get ready for it . . . AN IPAD!

Over the next couple of months I will be putting out hints here and there as to how you can prepare yourself to win your very own, brand new, still wrapped in plastic, shiny, cool, Ipad.

I will tag all "hint" posts with "Ipad contest hint" so you can check out them out in case you miss one.

So I hope you all pay attention, follow the hints and when the time comes, enter, enter, enter yourself to win!


The Desert Rocks said...

Sounds exciting! Thanks, I'm looking forward to entering!

Sheree said...

Ooh! Wow!